Treatment of spinal tuberculosis – presented at the Postgraduate teaching course held at KEM Hospital, Mumbai in March 2016.
The talk highlights steps in diagnostic workup and treatment algorithm for management of spinal tuberculosis.
Please see notes attached to clinical slides. They contain details about clinical presentation and treatment approach chosen for the cases presented.
For more information, download the PDF of our review article on Spinal tuberculosis published in Journal of Clinical Orthopaedics here:
Spinal tuberculosis – an Update | Journal of Clinical Orthopaedics
Author: Kshitij Chaudhary
Kshitij Chaudhary is a fellowship-trained spine surgeon working at PD Hinduja Hospital, Mumbai, India. He has been trained in USA at Harvard University's Beth Israel Medical Center, Boston and Twin Cities Spine Center, Minneapolis.
1. Spinal Deformity and Scoliosis Surgery (Pediatric and Adult)
2. Cranio-vertebral and Cervical Spine Surgery
3. Spinal Tumors, Tuberculosis and Infections
4. Degenerative diseases of Lumbar spine
5. Spinal Trauma and Fractures
6. Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery
View all posts by Kshitij Chaudhary